Evening at Pops; Penn And Teller And Helen Huang
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Penn And Teller And Helen Huang
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The inimitable magic show/comedy duo, with Keith Lockhart and the Boston Pops are joined by acclaimed young pianist Helen Huang, who makes a special guest appearance. Penn saws teller in half to 9Khatchaturian's "Sabre Dance." Huang performs last movement of Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 23, K. 488, in A major.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Penn And Teller And Helen Huang,” 06/10/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9FF3996142D42CEA2DF8FB9FA16239A.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Penn And Teller And Helen Huang.” 06/10/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9FF3996142D42CEA2DF8FB9FA16239A>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Penn And Teller And Helen Huang. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A9FF3996142D42CEA2DF8FB9FA16239A