Group, The; Gay Rights after Stonewall
6/28/94 Gay Rights after Stonewall
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Gay Rights after Stonewall
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; Liz Galst, The Boston Phoenix; Michael Bronski, Author, Culture Clash, The Making of Gay Sensibility; Margaret Cerullo, Professor of sociology and feminist studies, Hampshire College; Phillip Harper, Assistant professor of English and Afro-American studies, Harvard University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Gay Rights after Stonewall,” 06/28/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A91B773A1B654E1ABE51F061508D4E13.
- MLA: “Group, The; Gay Rights after Stonewall.” 06/28/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A91B773A1B654E1ABE51F061508D4E13>.
- APA: Group, The; Gay Rights after Stonewall. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A91B773A1B654E1ABE51F061508D4E13