Thinking Big; Peter Frumhoff: Global Warming
This Master is NOT closed captioined
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Thinking Big
- Peter Frumhoff: Global Warming
- Program Number
- Series Description
WGBH’s New One-Week Series Thinking Big Looks at the World of Science and Technology Monday, October 3 through Friday, October 7, 2005 at 7:30pm on WGBH 2. Thinking Big is a lively, in-depth, studio based television program that features notable men and women from the fields of science and technology. Far from dry and academic, the “geeks” on Thinking Big are innovators as well as communicators—diverse men and women at the top of their fields who can articulate the big idea behind their work—and why it matters to the rest of us.The program is hosted by Lisa Mullins, anchor and senior producer of the international news radio program The World. Joseph Tovares is managing producer, and Patricia Alvarado is producer. Series release date: 10/3/2005
- Program Description
According to Peter Frumhoff of the Union of Concerned Scientists, the world is growing dangerously warmer and just a few degrees can make a catastrophic difference. Frumhoff began his career as an ecologist working in the tropical forest of Latin America, but eventually left the world of traditional science behind and embraced the role of the scientist/advocate that has defined his life for the past ten years. He sees his work as a race against time, with the window of opportunity to avoid disaster growing more narrow with every passing day.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Tovares, Joseph (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Thinking Big; Peter Frumhoff: Global Warming,” 10/03/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A90D7421B00543298BE5A32866609BC5.
- MLA: “Thinking Big; Peter Frumhoff: Global Warming.” 10/03/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A90D7421B00543298BE5A32866609BC5>.
- APA: Thinking Big; Peter Frumhoff: Global Warming. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A90D7421B00543298BE5A32866609BC5