What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- What's Happening Mr. Silver
- Magazine Show
- Program Number
- Series Description
This series experiments with new form and new ways of handling its subject matter by incorporating a youthful style and sense of concern. Series release date: 1967
- Program Description
David Silver and Russ Connor anchor an irreverent news magazine style show that includes an interview with Bill Cosby regarding Eartha Kitt’s recent anti Vietnam war sentiments; anti Vietnam war commentary by Howard Zinn; remote interviews featuring vintage clothing store owner “Harry the Greek”; a visit to a Boston head shop; art and film reviews; and a countdown of the five worst pop songs of the week. 1/17/1968.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show,” 01/17/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 16, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6.
- MLA: “What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show.” 01/17/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 16, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6>.
- APA: What's Happening Mr. Silver; Magazine Show. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A83EAD167525459D9EBD3655430526C6