Group, The; Northern Ireland peace process
6/26/96 Northern Ireland
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Northern Ireland peace process
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; John Cullinane, The Cullinane Group; Byron Rushing, Massachusetts state representative.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Northern Ireland peace process,” 06/27/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A703AA157A594DC7B8F851D3A766ECC8.
- MLA: “Group, The; Northern Ireland peace process.” 06/27/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A703AA157A594DC7B8F851D3A766ECC8>.
- APA: Group, The; Northern Ireland peace process. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A703AA157A594DC7B8F851D3A766ECC8