Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal
Some deteriorated sound quality and some video corruption. Staff meeting on the revitalization of Massport. Meeting leader briefly mentions an accident of a cargo ship approaching Boston. He provides an update on the current business and port operations. Multiple other speakers. Massport Mystic container terminal in Charlestown. Rows of shipping containers stacked upon each other.
- Ten O'Clock News
Mystic container terminal
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Massachusetts Port Authority
- Charlestown (Boston, Mass.)
- News Report
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal,” 11/30/1976, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6F47EF386F346E49F74766B5EF628B1.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal.” 11/30/1976. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6F47EF386F346E49F74766B5EF628B1>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Mystic container terminal. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6F47EF386F346E49F74766B5EF628B1