Group, The; Release of Rape Counseling records, The
3/27/96 Rape and Privacy (counseling records)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Release of Rape Counseling records, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Veronica Ryback, director, Beth Israel Rape Crisis Center; Carol Feldman, forensic psychologist; Wendy Murphy, Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Release of Rape Counseling records, The,” 03/27/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6C768BF49E9450D9DA2A490FA7BB790.
- MLA: “Group, The; Release of Rape Counseling records, The.” 03/27/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6C768BF49E9450D9DA2A490FA7BB790>.
- APA: Group, The; Release of Rape Counseling records, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6C768BF49E9450D9DA2A490FA7BB790