Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes
Simply Ming Canada - On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes - SMMG1124 Output Master
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes,” 01/08/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B92573F61947BCB544569592AA4FB2.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes.” 01/08/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B92573F61947BCB544569592AA4FB2>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in Canada: Calgary Ranch with Alistair Barnes. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B92573F61947BCB544569592AA4FB2