Group, The; First Jobs After Graduation
8/10/93 First Jobs
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- First Jobs After Graduation
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Catherine Rich, research assistant, Harvard School of Education; Jamie Folsom, teacher, The Steppingstone Foundation; Rick Brown, production secretary, WGBH; Shelby Cabral, human resources representative, Polaroid Corporation; Jerome DelPino, litigation paralegal, The New England.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; First Jobs After Graduation,” 08/10/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B3A7CBC8F64FCB9E94327F2987B801.
- MLA: “Group, The; First Jobs After Graduation.” 08/10/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B3A7CBC8F64FCB9E94327F2987B801>.
- APA: Group, The; First Jobs After Graduation. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A6B3A7CBC8F64FCB9E94327F2987B801