Peep And The Big Wide World; Two’s a Crowd, Part 1 and 2
includes two PEEP stories and one POCOYO interstitial. As broadcast on APT. Season V production; 400 series as broadcast on APT.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Peep And The Big Wide World
- Two’s a Crowd, Part 1 and 2
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered April of 2004 on The Learning Channel And Discovery Kids Channel. The animated series PEEP and the Big Wide World gives wings to the innovative idea of teaching science to preschoolers. Wry and distinctive visual humor, charming plotlines, and lovable characters combine with a comprehensive science program to attract and engage kids three to five years old. Set in and around a pond, a bush, and a tin can, the show follows a newly hatched chicken named Peep, and his friends Chirp and Quack (a robin and a duck), on their daily adventures. Each half-hour episode contains two stories which highlight specific science concepts, plus two live-action shorts presenting real kids playing and experimenting with these concepts in their own big wide worlds.
Narrated by award-winning comedienne Joan Cusack. Series release date: 4/2004
- Program Description
Production Season 5 EPISODE 56
TWO’S A CROWD PART 1 AN EXOTIC NEW BIRD ARRIVES AT PEEP’S CAN. SHE’S GREEN AND RED AND YELLOW AND HAS A POUF ON HER HEAD! SHE WHISTLES TOO, A LOT, AND SPEAKS SPANISH. SHE’S ALSO COLD, COLD COLD, FRIO, AND NEEDS HELP FINDING A HOME.
TWO’S A CROWD PART 2 SPLENDID BIRD FROM PARADISE (YES, THAT’S WHAT SHE’S NAMED HERSELF), HAS A NEW HOME BUT IT’S NOT PROTECTED FROM THE SNOW. SO PEEP, CHIRP AND QUACK GO IN SEARCH OF A HOME THAT WILL FIT HER IN ALL WAYS.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- WGBH (Series Producer)
- Nine Story Entertainment (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Two’s a Crowd, Part 1 and 2,” 08/01/2011, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A694E20CDF2145578F21B986C48371D4.
- MLA: “Peep And The Big Wide World; Two’s a Crowd, Part 1 and 2.” 08/01/2011. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A694E20CDF2145578F21B986C48371D4>.
- APA: Peep And The Big Wide World; Two’s a Crowd, Part 1 and 2. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A694E20CDF2145578F21B986C48371D4