Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Psychology
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“Some people are so busy trying to win that they forget to enjoy the game.” Coach/psychologist Vic Braden shows you how to reduce unnecessary stress during a match and how to put more fun back into your game.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Psychology,” 05/15/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A662FFFE922148ABA466C92FC5A0BF2F.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Psychology.” 05/15/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A662FFFE922148ABA466C92FC5A0BF2F>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Psychology. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A662FFFE922148ABA466C92FC5A0BF2F