Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film
The Group on Jane Austen in Print and on Film, 1.5.96, Ruth Perry, Louise Kennedy, Gail Caldwell, Marcia Folsom, Alan Stone
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Jane Austen in Print and on Film
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Eugene Rivers, Azusa Christian Community; John M. Borders III, Morning Star Baptist Church; Imani Newsome-McLaughlin, Assistant dean, school of theology, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film,” 01/15/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40.
- MLA: “Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film.” 01/15/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40>.
- APA: Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40