Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film
The Group on Jane Austen in Print and on Film, 1.5.96, Ruth Perry, Louise Kennedy, Gail Caldwell, Marcia Folsom, Alan Stone
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Jane Austen in Print and on Film
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Eugene Rivers, Azusa Christian Community; John M. Borders III, Morning Star Baptist Church; Imani Newsome-McLaughlin, Assistant dean, school of theology, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film,” 01/15/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 6, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40.
- MLA: “Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film.” 01/15/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 6, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40>.
- APA: Group, The; Jane Austen in Print and on Film. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A615CC586C374D0AA285AE922EB59A40