Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Overhead
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“There’s nothing more humiliating than missing such an innocent looking shot.” Vic Braden helps you change your overhead shot from a humiliating handicap to point scoring weapon.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Overhead,” 02/19/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A4BB9DAB04294CF19BB7F8A310D96289.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Overhead.” 02/19/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A4BB9DAB04294CF19BB7F8A310D96289>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Overhead. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A4BB9DAB04294CF19BB7F8A310D96289