Arthur; Flea To Be You And Me; Kiss And Tell
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Flea To Be You And Me; Kiss And Tell
- Program Number
809; 114B; 115A
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
See individual titles for additional assets.
Flea To Be You And Me
Pal is itching like crazy and the culprit is Pepe, an Italian circus flea. To save himself from being "squeeshed," Pepe enthralls Kate, Pal, and Amigo with the story of his heartbreaking separation from brother Sale -- followed by an incredible journey across four continents!
Kiss And Tell
Emily returns from her summer in Paris with the amazing news that she's been kissed .... by a boy! Just like in a fairy tale! Now D.W. wants a kiss so that she can be a princess, too. But where can she find her Prince Charming?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; Flea To Be You And Me; Kiss And Tell,” 11/04/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A42C087EBEED4D56A906FC9056432381.
- MLA: “Arthur; Flea To Be You And Me; Kiss And Tell.” 11/04/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A42C087EBEED4D56A906FC9056432381>.
- APA: Arthur; Flea To Be You And Me; Kiss And Tell. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A42C087EBEED4D56A906FC9056432381