Evening at Pops; Bernadette Peters
DOLBY A STEREO
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Bernadette Peters
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Peters performs a tribute to the great American songwriter Harold Arlen and a medley from Pennies From Heaven, her recent film. John Williams conducts his Raiders of the Lost Ark march and his love song from the new movie Yes, Giorgio. In addition Peters performs Broadway Baby.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Bernadette Peters,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A407B67193EC4749BE34B767B6195002.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Bernadette Peters.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A407B67193EC4749BE34B767B6195002>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Bernadette Peters. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A407B67193EC4749BE34B767B6195002