Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights: Implications For The School
Approximate date: 1965
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Civil Liberties and Civil Rights: Implications For The School
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Panel discussion of the content presented by Francis Keppel, Commissioner of Education, United States Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, featuring series hosts Dr. William Kvaraceus and Dr. John Gibson of Tufts University; Shirley MacNeil, Coordinator of Language Arts, Detroit Public School System; Lyle Ashby, Deputy Executive Secretary, National Educational Association; Dr. Franklin K. Patterson, Executive Director, Lincoln Filene Center, Tufts University; Gordon Klopf, Bankstreet College of Education, New York City, NY. Recorded in the studios of WETA, Washington, D.C., 10/25/1965, B&W directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights: Implications For The School,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3D704130BE149A3A917107B71118D55.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights: Implications For The School.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3D704130BE149A3A917107B71118D55>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Civil Liberties and Civil Rights: Implications For The School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3D704130BE149A3A917107B71118D55