Keeping Faith: World Religions In America; Becoming the Buddha in L.A.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Keeping Faith: World Religions In America
- Becoming the Buddha in L.A.
- Series Description
Series release date: 1993
- Program Description
Program on Buddhism in Los Angeles will serve as pilot for possible survey telecourse on world religions - with a focus on the living tradition as practiced in the United States and how they effect American culture. Expected topics would include: Hinduism in Pittsburgh; Judaism in Omaha; Christianity in Boston; Islam in Houston; Native American in Four Corners section of Southwest. Storytelling narrative, hosted by Harvard prof of Comparative Religions, Diana Eck. Pilot to be shot Spring '92.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Keeping Faith: World Religions In America; Becoming the Buddha in L.A.,” 03/16/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 24, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3A453528E2B4CCC8F70FACFC9A8C6FC.
- MLA: “Keeping Faith: World Religions In America; Becoming the Buddha in L.A..” 03/16/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 24, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3A453528E2B4CCC8F70FACFC9A8C6FC>.
- APA: Keeping Faith: World Religions In America; Becoming the Buddha in L.A.. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A3A453528E2B4CCC8F70FACFC9A8C6FC