Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; 1890s Women On Bicycle
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- 1890s Women On Bicycle
- Program Number
- Series Description
Arch villainess Carmen Sandiego remains at large, wreaking havoc in history. In each episode Carmen and/or one of her gang go back in time to steal a key historical object, the theft of which could change the course of history. Three contestants--using logic, judgment and their knowledge of history--pursue Carmen and her crooks in a time machine called the Chronoskimmer, recover the loot and restore it to its proper place in history. Lynne Thigpen returns as the Chief; Kevin Shinick is featured as the "Squadron Leader"; music is contributed by (house band) "The Human Engine." Series release date: 1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; 1890s Women On Bicycle,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A382C82063524E88A01863D9308B6E3B.
- MLA: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; 1890s Women On Bicycle.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A382C82063524E88A01863D9308B6E3B>.
- APA: Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; 1890s Women On Bicycle. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A382C82063524E88A01863D9308B6E3B