Group, The; Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools
The Group on Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools, 5.26.93, with Murial Cohen, Pat Kelly, Ted Lansmark, Jean McQuire, Bob Reynolds
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Patricia Kelly, principal, Bowen School, Newton, MA; Bob Reynolds, administrator; Ted Landsmark, director, Healthy Boston; Jean McGuire, executive director, METCO; Muriel Cohen, education writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools,” 05/26/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A367C8AFE3394865B657F31922D2229F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools.” 05/26/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A367C8AFE3394865B657F31922D2229F>.
- APA: Group, The; Middle Class, METCO, and the Boston Schools. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A367C8AFE3394865B657F31922D2229F