Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
5/2/96 Lewis Lawsuit
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margery Eagan, Columnist, Boston Herald; Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Robert Mayer, Forensic psychiatrist, Boston VA Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit,” 05/02/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 27, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3.
- MLA: “Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit.” 05/02/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 27, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3>.
- APA: Group, The; Donna Harris Lewis's lawsuit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A34CA53FA68F4AC786D053153EB614B3