Mystery!; Mrs. Bradley Mysteries, Series II: Laurels Are Poison
Mrs Bradley Mysteries- Home Video Master Clone Laurels are Poison
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Mrs. Bradley Mysteries, Series II: Laurels Are Poison
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
The Ghost of the Soldier haunts the estate of Mrs. Bradley's (Diana Rigg) old friend Lady Isabel Marchmont (Phyllida Law); first the cook and then the gardener are poisoned. Mrs. Bradley probes the paternity of Isabel's grandchild, which may hold a clue to the killings. Meanwhile, George (Neil Dudgeon) quizzes the man who may know the details of his brother's death in the war.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Mrs. Bradley Mysteries, Series II: Laurels Are Poison,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A27FD002958D40EE8AF3B21DF2C4EC56.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Mrs. Bradley Mysteries, Series II: Laurels Are Poison.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A27FD002958D40EE8AF3B21DF2C4EC56>.
- APA: Mystery!; Mrs. Bradley Mysteries, Series II: Laurels Are Poison. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A27FD002958D40EE8AF3B21DF2C4EC56