Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish
- Program Number
- Series Description
Destinos teaches speaking, listening, and comprehension skills in Spanish. This telenovela, or Spanish soap opera, immerses students in everyday situations with native speakers and introduces the cultures, accents, and dialects of Mexico, Spain, Argentina, and Puerto Rico. Understanding of Spanish and appreciation of many Hispanic cultures increase as students become absorbed in the mysterious and entertaining story. Closed captioning in Spanish can be used as a teaching and literacy resource. The series is also appropriate for teacher professional development. Series release date: 1992
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Barzyk, Fred (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A257E33E2129485397E7C553225958F1.
- MLA: “Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A257E33E2129485397E7C553225958F1>.
- APA: Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A257E33E2129485397E7C553225958F1