Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 203
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 203
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
Uncle Matty deals with his biggest challenge yet — how to get the dogs of a new couple to get along. Will he be able to help this troubled love match? Margolis gets down to basics with Jag star Kerri Turner as he teaches the "stay" command with her Labrador Retriever, Maggie; demonstrates the important "corrective jerk" method of dog training; and helps singer Maureen McGovern with her two Yorkies, who can't stop bickering. Has Uncle Matty finally met his match? Watch as he takes on a troublesome Portuguese Water Dog who has a craving for the neighbor's newspaper.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 203,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1F064EA7AF9483CABA91887D23449EE.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 203.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1F064EA7AF9483CABA91887D23449EE>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 203. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1F064EA7AF9483CABA91887D23449EE