Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy I
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Singles Strategy I
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Program Description
“People think if they just had a strategy, they could win without a forehand, backhand, serve or volley.” Vic Braden shows you that no amount of strategy can overcome a lack of good fundamentals.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy I,” 02/19/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 17, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1EEBD3942F347D6BA9E19312FFAEF07.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy I.” 02/19/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 17, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1EEBD3942F347D6BA9E19312FFAEF07>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future; Singles Strategy I. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A1EEBD3942F347D6BA9E19312FFAEF07