Group, The; NYNEX-Bell Atlantic merger
5/7/96 Nynex and Bell Atlantic
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- NYNEX-Bell Atlantic merger
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; John Cullinane, The Cullinane Group; Myles Calvey, Business manager, IBEW local 2222; David Goodtree, Research Analyst, Forrester Research, Director, Telecomunications Strategies Service, Forrester Research.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; NYNEX-Bell Atlantic merger,” 05/07/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 29, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A0EFCDC71C0F46F6809AB63F7D141A92.
- MLA: “Group, The; NYNEX-Bell Atlantic merger.” 05/07/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 29, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A0EFCDC71C0F46F6809AB63F7D141A92>.
- APA: Group, The; NYNEX-Bell Atlantic merger. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A0EFCDC71C0F46F6809AB63F7D141A92