Group, The; Republican National Convention (8/18/1992)
8/18/92 Republican National Convention
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Republican National Convention (8/18/1992)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Anthony Campbell, professor of preaching, Boston University; John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Joe Grandmaison, Democratic political consultant; Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; John Sears, former state representative.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Republican National Convention (8/18/1992),” 08/18/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 31, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A041FD03A2BC4C6BA3A470269E9BB809.
- MLA: “Group, The; Republican National Convention (8/18/1992).” 08/18/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 31, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A041FD03A2BC4C6BA3A470269E9BB809>.
- APA: Group, The; Republican National Convention (8/18/1992). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_A041FD03A2BC4C6BA3A470269E9BB809