Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
Greater Boston Arts/ Art Close Up - Masterpiece Fill “Mr Chips” This GBA presentation contains one full length and three short fills: Composer Gunther Schuller, followed by Odaiko New England, Marvelous Marbles, Collage International Dance Ensemble
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 1/1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up,” 10/19/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E53E8FE71FE4158AEF688D8A83AD8B3.
- MLA: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up.” 10/19/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E53E8FE71FE4158AEF688D8A83AD8B3>.
- APA: Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E53E8FE71FE4158AEF688D8A83AD8B3