Arthur; What’s Cooking; Buster’s Special Delivery
Beta SP - Split Track Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- What’s Cooking; Buster’s Special Delivery
- Program Number
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
Season X (10): 1010 See Also Individual Program Titles for Additional Assets. Broadcast: 2006
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; What’s Cooking; Buster’s Special Delivery,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E1EAADBE77143F48B8030CCCF8E5E15.
- MLA: “Arthur; What’s Cooking; Buster’s Special Delivery.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E1EAADBE77143F48B8030CCCF8E5E15>.
- APA: Arthur; What’s Cooking; Buster’s Special Delivery. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9E1EAADBE77143F48B8030CCCF8E5E15