Antiques Roadshow; Naughty or Nice
Antiques Roadshow 1420 Naughty or Nice EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC First Air Date: 12/20/2010
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Naughty or Nice
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW’s special edition, “Naughty or Nice,” makes a list and checks it twice. Enlivening the year-end holiday season, this lineup of favorite appraisals from past seasons will satisfy everyone’s wish list. Highlights include: an 1863 Temperance lithograph illustrating the evils of imbibing spirits; a letter from Gerald Ford, written when he was House Minority Leader, to his kindergarten teacher in Michigan who called him “naughty little Gerry Ford”; and a dress worn by Marilyn Monroe in the film Some Like It Hot that was so tight she had to be sewn into it, valued at $150, 000 to $250,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Naughty or Nice,” 12/20/2010, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DEB86A5FD6B4E189E5CE19507EC5E17.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Naughty or Nice.” 12/20/2010. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DEB86A5FD6B4E189E5CE19507EC5E17>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Naughty or Nice. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DEB86A5FD6B4E189E5CE19507EC5E17