Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Los Angeles, CA
Antiques Roadshow 1722 Vintage Los Angeles, First Airdate: 6/24/2013 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Los Angeles, CA
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
Fifteen years after visiting Los Angeles, ANTIQUES ROADSHOW takes a look back to see what some of the most memorable appraisals are worth today. Some items have increased in value, while others haven’t fared as well. Tune in to see items like Disney animation art, a 1906 Van Briggle vase, and a Tiffany lamp that was first appraised in 1998 at $30,000 to $40,000 and is newly appraised at $50,000 to $75,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Los Angeles, CA,” 06/24/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DB541EEDDC748CD93121ABF68837889.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Los Angeles, CA.” 06/24/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DB541EEDDC748CD93121ABF68837889>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Los Angeles, CA. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9DB541EEDDC748CD93121ABF68837889