Ten O'Clock News; Dukakis at Kennedy School
Camera operator leaves camera rolling next to news van. Michael Dukakis in his office at the Kennedy School. B-roll of him working, making phone calls. Editor's note: Although there is accompanying audio for this video, it was recorded with the understanding that it would be used as silent b-roll. For that reason, the audio has been edited out of this version.
- Ten O'Clock News
Dukakis at Kennedy School
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harvard University
- Universities and colleges
- Dukakis, Michael S. (Michael Stanley), 1933-
- Cambridge (Mass.)
- News Report
- Wu, Janet (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Dukakis at Kennedy School,” 03/16/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D898F53F1DF4597AFDEA5B62A92AA91.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Dukakis at Kennedy School.” 03/16/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D898F53F1DF4597AFDEA5B62A92AA91>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Dukakis at Kennedy School. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D898F53F1DF4597AFDEA5B62A92AA91