Evening at Pops; Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck And Mike Marshall
Keith Lockhart, Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck, Mike Marshall
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck And Mike Marshall
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Bass virtuoso Edgar Meyer presents a program of Verdi, bluegrass and a little something in between. Renowned banjo player Bela Fleck and mandolinist Mike Marshall join Meyer to perform selections from their "classical-bluegrass fusion" collaborations.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck And Mike Marshall,” 07/05/2001, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D5C03C1D0464A3593CFB8322C706783.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck And Mike Marshall.” 07/05/2001. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D5C03C1D0464A3593CFB8322C706783>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Edgar Meyer, Bela Fleck And Mike Marshall. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D5C03C1D0464A3593CFB8322C706783