Group, The; Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy
1/21/92 Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michela Larson, Restaurateur; Gordon Hamersley, Hamersley's Bistro; Chris Schlesinger, Restaurateur, East Coast Grill; Jasper White, Jasper's; Stan Frankenthaler, The Blue Room.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy,” 01/21/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D352E01250D4AC0B10F27128585CAE1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy.” 01/21/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D352E01250D4AC0B10F27128585CAE1>.
- APA: Group, The; Chefs/Restaurateurs on Economy. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9D352E01250D4AC0B10F27128585CAE1