Group, The; Shortening the legislative year
3/20/95 Legislative Year
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Shortening the legislative year
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; George Bachrach, Former state senator,Senior vice president, Share Group; Eve Epstein, Managing editor, WBUR radio; David Lionett, financial planner, Former Republican state represenative; James Roosevelt, Health care Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Shortening the legislative year,” 03/20/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 10, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Shortening the legislative year.” 03/20/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 10, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0>.
- APA: Group, The; Shortening the legislative year. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9CC71A3F40D84CC2A3A1C4A6E55E10F0