Group, The; President Clinton’s Drug Policy
4/30/96 Clinton's Drug Policy
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- President Clinton’s Drug Policy
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Ralph Martin, Suffolk County district attorney; Donald Stern, United States Attorney; Mayra Rodriguez Howard, Director, substance abuse services, Mass. Department of Public Health.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; President Clinton’s Drug Policy,” 04/30/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C348637F3BB4353AEBAD20E3D5A1670.
- MLA: “Group, The; President Clinton’s Drug Policy.” 04/30/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C348637F3BB4353AEBAD20E3D5A1670>.
- APA: Group, The; President Clinton’s Drug Policy. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C348637F3BB4353AEBAD20E3D5A1670