Group, The; Trade sanctions against Burma
6/18/96 Burma Sanctions
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Trade sanctions against Burma
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Byron Rushing, Massachusetts state representative; Mya Maung, professor of finance, Boston College School of Management; Julia Carpenter, Issues director, CPPAX.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Trade sanctions against Burma,” 06/18/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 16, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C24B4E8941043B98C86D4D8B16C3D07.
- MLA: “Group, The; Trade sanctions against Burma.” 06/18/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 16, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C24B4E8941043B98C86D4D8B16C3D07>.
- APA: Group, The; Trade sanctions against Burma. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C24B4E8941043B98C86D4D8B16C3D07