Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Making Sausage
Simply Ming Ep 1006 Chris Cosentino - Making Sausage SD Upconvert
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Cooking on the Fly: Making Sausage
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Making Sausage with Guest Chris Cosentino On this episode of Simply Ming — how to grind your own meat and make your own sausage with the help of a man who can teach most butchers a thing or two, Chef Chris Cosentino. Ming and Chris cook on the fly together creating two very different dishes: San Francisco Sausage and Peppers and Chicken Mushroom Sausage Patties with Orange Snow Pea Salad.
Recipes Mushroom Chicken Sausage Patties with Orange Snow Pea Salad Chris Cosentino's San Francisco Sausage and Peppers
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Making Sausage,” 10/16/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C1AD2DBD1A4435BBA68C470AEEB15B5.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Making Sausage.” 10/16/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C1AD2DBD1A4435BBA68C470AEEB15B5>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Making Sausage. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9C1AD2DBD1A4435BBA68C470AEEB15B5