Group, The; Hearings into the siege at Waco
7/27/95 Waco Hearings
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Hearings into the siege at Waco
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Stone, Professor of law and psychiatry, Harvard Law School; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Hearings into the siege at Waco,” 07/27/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9BF56D9C8206499E96F87C0ED6226026.
- MLA: “Group, The; Hearings into the siege at Waco.” 07/27/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9BF56D9C8206499E96F87C0ED6226026>.
- APA: Group, The; Hearings into the siege at Waco. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9BF56D9C8206499E96F87C0ED6226026