Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 207
Uncaptioned Master Stereo : Yes
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II
- Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 207
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast 2003 The second season of WOOF! provides tools, ideas, demonstrations and advice to keep both owners and dogs on their best behavior. WOOF! is both entertaining and educational — giving behind-the-scenes access to real people and unrehearsed behavior while showing straightforward methods used to develop the very best pup protocol. Series release date: 2003
- Program Description
Record producer Arthur Brooks and his wife Marilyn are hesitant to discipline their aggressive Yorkie, even though it's already bitten "just a few" people. Maroglis shows them the best way to control their charming but difficult dog. Uncle Matty also goes beyond the basics to help Sammy, an anxious Bichon Frise, stop his incessant barking and obey his owner's commands. General Hospital's Brad Maule gets a prescription from Dr. Matty for the best house-breaking and jealousy remedies with his two warring dogs. A trip to a pet cemetery in Calabasas, California, shows the resting place for more than 40,000 pets and ways their owners deal with the grieving process.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 207,” 09/18/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9B420D667EC64CDB82B36AE51D076269.
- MLA: “Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 207.” 09/18/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9B420D667EC64CDB82B36AE51D076269>.
- APA: Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II; Woof! It’s A Dog’s Life, Series II 207. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9B420D667EC64CDB82B36AE51D076269