Group, The; Public Health and Human Rights
9/30/96 Public Health and Human Rights
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Public Health and Human Rights
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Paul Wise, Pediatrician, Boston Medical center; Sofia Gruskin, Director, Humna Rights Program, FXB Center for Health and Human Rights; Jonathan Mann, Director, FXB center for Health and Human Rights; John Beaven, Save the Children, UK; Susannah Sirkin, Deputy director, Physicians for Human Rights.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Public Health and Human Rights,” 09/30/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A86491CB3D843BAAFF64847A392C829.
- MLA: “Group, The; Public Health and Human Rights.” 09/30/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A86491CB3D843BAAFF64847A392C829>.
- APA: Group, The; Public Health and Human Rights. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A86491CB3D843BAAFF64847A392C829