Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
7/13/93 Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Elizabeth Bartholet, professor of law, Harvard Law School; author, Family Bonds: Adoption and the politics of parenting; Susan Miller-Havens, educational director, American Adoption Congress; Paula Mackin, adoption attorney and adoptive parent; Austin Lawrence, licensed social worker.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling,” 07/13/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 28, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038.
- MLA: “Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling.” 07/13/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 28, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038>.
- APA: Group, The; Baby Jessica (Deboer) Adoption Ruling. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9A7A1D0518B14993BE91E65972DD8038