Julia Child and More Company; Lobster Soufflé for Lunch
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Julia Child and More Company
- Lobster Soufflé for Lunch
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered March 1980
Food, glorious food- from intimate dinners to stylish lunches to lavish buffets - is the center of attention as Julia Child opens her new television series. This sequel to Julia Child and Company features brand-new recipes, out-of -the-ordinary menus, and unusual ways with old favorites, with each of the 13 new shows focusing around a specific meal or event.
See Prime Time March 1980 for cover story.
13 Episodes, broadcast March-May, 1980 Series release date: 3/1980
- Program Description
A beautifully elegant souffle is featured, which neatly answers the question of how to serve lobster to six people without breaking the budget.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Julia Child and More Company; Lobster Soufflé for Lunch,” 11/06/1979, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 16, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99B2B2F4F00E4E2FA45188382BDAD82E.
- MLA: “Julia Child and More Company; Lobster Soufflé for Lunch.” 11/06/1979. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 16, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99B2B2F4F00E4E2FA45188382BDAD82E>.
- APA: Julia Child and More Company; Lobster Soufflé for Lunch. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_99B2B2F4F00E4E2FA45188382BDAD82E