Kirk On Furniture; HIGH STYLE, COUNTRY PRIMITIVE
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Kirk On Furniture
- HIGH STYLE, COUNTRY PRIMITIVE
- Program Number
- Series Description
John Kirk, the author of Early American Furniture and American Chairs: Queen Anne and Chippendale, a cabinetmaker and a former curator at Yale and the Rhode Island School of Design, originally taped a mini-series of fillers to follow The Unpleasantness At The Bellona Club episodes on Masterpiece Theatre that aired in December 1973. May have additional fillers for 1974. Series release date: 12/1973
- Program Description
Furniture making by John Kirk
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Chicago: “Kirk On Furniture; HIGH STYLE, COUNTRY PRIMITIVE,” 07/10/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9958F16FFF9E4A0F84DB6D358BA668B7.
- MLA: “Kirk On Furniture; HIGH STYLE, COUNTRY PRIMITIVE.” 07/10/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9958F16FFF9E4A0F84DB6D358BA668B7>.
- APA: Kirk On Furniture; HIGH STYLE, COUNTRY PRIMITIVE. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9958F16FFF9E4A0F84DB6D358BA668B7