Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Louisville, KY
Antiques Roadshow 1725 Vintage Louisville, First Airdate: 7/15/2013 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Louisville, KY
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW takes a look back at some of the items appraised in Louisville back in 1998. A 19th-century folk art jug, which was originally appraised at $30,000 to $50,000, has since leaped in value to an estimated $100,000 to $150,000! Tune in for more updates on items like a South Carolina Slave Badge from 1810 and James Dean’s high school yearbook.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Louisville, KY,” 07/15/2013, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9925837817F0404E8175DDE999317F2D.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Louisville, KY.” 07/15/2013. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9925837817F0404E8175DDE999317F2D>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Louisville, KY. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_9925837817F0404E8175DDE999317F2D