Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
VIC BRADEN Tennis TIPS & PBS LOGO
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future
- Series Description
Broadcast in 1981: Thirteen part series teaching strokes, strategy, psychology and conditioning for tennis.
Meet Vic Braden, popular tennis coach, author, commentator and host of this 13-part tennis entertainment series based on his best selling book, “Vic Braden’s Tennis for the Future.” Series release date: 1981
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Harney, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future,” 11/08/1980, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 17, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98BEF74973804B59AB6EFC97154A5682.
- MLA: “Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future.” 11/08/1980. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 17, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98BEF74973804B59AB6EFC97154A5682>.
- APA: Vic Braden's Tennis for the Future. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98BEF74973804B59AB6EFC97154A5682