Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH
Antiques Roadshow 1827 Vintage Columbus, First Airdate: 6/30/2014 EE Master - Texted, Mixed
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Vintage Columbus, OH
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH,” 06/30/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH.” 06/30/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Vintage Columbus, OH. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98A086B59689423CA69C47CC6470CC3F