Arthur; D.W.’s Snow Mystery; Team Trouble
WGBH EE Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- D.W.’s Snow Mystery; Team Trouble
- Program Number
- Series Description
Each of the Arthur episodes consists of two independent stories that focus on themes and events central to children's lives. Whether it's facing down a bully, worrying about a new teacher, or being the very last person on earth to lose his baby teeth, Arthur and his friends manage to solve their third-grade dilemmas with imagination, kindness and a lot of humor. "What children love about Arthur is that he feels real to them," says Carol Greenwald, WGBH executive producer. "The emotions he experiences are universal. When Arthur triumphs over something, kids think they can, too. "The series will build on that sense of empowerment by showing how Arthur and his friends use effective, age-appropriate, problem-solving skills. Bringing a book-based series like Arthur to public television will also promote reading and writing skills. Series release date: 10/1996
- Program Description
D.W.'s Snow Mystery: D.W. saves everything. But her most prized possession is a snowball from last winter. "My snowball is gone!" D.W. sniffles. It's time to find the culprit and detective Buster is on the case. Maybe it's Arthur? Maybe it's Grandma Thora? Maybe it's space aliens? Can anyone solve the case of the mysteriously vanishing snowball?
Team Trouble: Arthur, Francine, and Buster must do a report on ancient Rome--but can they work as a team to complete the assignment?
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- CINAR (Series Producer)
- Greenwald, Carol (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Arthur; D.W.’s Snow Mystery; Team Trouble,” 10/05/1997, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 6, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98300D67E9EA477196104A04565B7D2F.
- MLA: “Arthur; D.W.’s Snow Mystery; Team Trouble.” 10/05/1997. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 6, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98300D67E9EA477196104A04565B7D2F>.
- APA: Arthur; D.W.’s Snow Mystery; Team Trouble. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_98300D67E9EA477196104A04565B7D2F