Martha Speaks; Martha's Puppy; Cheating Chum Caper, The
Martha Speaks Master Tape Episode 85 MSPE000505 HD-Base AUDIO SPLIT TRACK
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Martha Speaks
- Martha's Puppy; Cheating Chum Caper, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered September 1, 2008
"Martha Speaks" is an animated series that is designed to enrich the vocabulary of 4- to 7-year-olds. The series is based on the classic books by Susan Meddaugh that have charmed and captivated millions of children. Each episode uses Martha's unique linguistic abilities and the hilarious consequences to engage kids and help build their vocabulary skills.
In each Martha Speaks episode, the characters use special words throughout the show. Explicit words, marked with (E), are defined by one of the characters on the show. Implicit words, marked with (I), are used on the show but not defined.
Produced with Studio B Productions, Inc. Series release date: 9/1/2008
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Sullivan, Brigid (Series Producer)
- Barss, Karen (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Martha Speaks; Martha's Puppy; Cheating Chum Caper, The,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_980933349EF94D9AB6DA16C5C9262E8E.
- MLA: “Martha Speaks; Martha's Puppy; Cheating Chum Caper, The.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_980933349EF94D9AB6DA16C5C9262E8E>.
- APA: Martha Speaks; Martha's Puppy; Cheating Chum Caper, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_980933349EF94D9AB6DA16C5C9262E8E