Group, The; Rewriting the telecommunication laws
6/26/95 Telecom Bill / FCC
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Rewriting the telecommunication laws
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Paul Solman, Host, business correspondent, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer; Mitchell Kapor, Electronic Frontier Foundation; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Jerry Hausman, professor of economics, MIT.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Rewriting the telecommunication laws,” 06/26/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_975BC6439DF7411CAC08B9C6384C45D7.
- MLA: “Group, The; Rewriting the telecommunication laws.” 06/26/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_975BC6439DF7411CAC08B9C6384C45D7>.
- APA: Group, The; Rewriting the telecommunication laws. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_975BC6439DF7411CAC08B9C6384C45D7