Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Ganache
Simply Ming Ep 1010 Joanne Chang - Ganache SD Upconvert
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Simply Ming
- Cooking on the Fly: Ganache
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Ganache with Guest Chef Joanne Chang
On this week’s episode of Simply Ming, learn the art of making ganache, the simple mixture of chocolate and cream that’s the heart of so many great desserts. Ming is joined by the James Beard nominated chef, Joanne Chang who shows how ganache can be whipped up into two mouth watering desserts: Chocolate Mousse Napoleon and Flourless Rum Nut Chocolate Cake.
Recipes Chocolate Ganache Flourless Rum Nut Chocolate Cake Joanne Chang's Chocolate Mousse Napoleon
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Ganache,” 10/23/2012, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_96E52827EBD94A5796419CA4F92BA5F0.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Ganache.” 10/23/2012. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_96E52827EBD94A5796419CA4F92BA5F0>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Ganache. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_96E52827EBD94A5796419CA4F92BA5F0